All 3rd - 5th grade students will be STAAR testing in the next few weeks. If your child is in a testing grade level, please place the following dates on your calendar:
- Tuesday, April 6 - 4th grade Writing STAAR
- Tuesday, May 11 - 3rd, 4th, 5th grade Reading STAAR
- Wednesday, May 12 - 3rd, 4th, 5th grade Math STAAR
- Thursday, May 13 - 5th grade Science STAAR
Remote learners will be asked to come to campus for testing. All safety protocols (mask wearing, social distancing, small groupings) will be in place to provide a safe testing environment.
CFBISD has made a change to the calendar for the 2021 spring semester. Traditional students will NOT attend class on campus on the following days:
- February 26, 2021
- March 26, 2021
- April 16, 2021
- May 7, 2021
Teachers will assign engaging lessons to complete asynchronously at home on the days listed above for both traditional and virtual learners. Please reach out to your child's teacher if you need technical support.
The Mission of CFBISD, a diverse community of global learners, is to empower scholars to acquire life-long knowledge, skills, and values that prepares them to compete in the world marketplace while contributing to their community.
High Expectations for All
• Excellence in ALL learning opportunities
• Respecting differences by embracing diversity
• A growth mindset for students, faculty, and staff
• Ongoing partnerships with the community
• Support & love of the whole student