Wednesday, December 2 - Wear a holiday hat or headband
Tuesday, December 9 - Wear a reindeer shirt or reindeer antlers
Wednesday, December 16 - Dress like the 1980’s for the 80th day of school
Thursday, December 17 - Polar Express Day; wear pajamas
The window to change your child's learning option from Remote to Traditional or Traditional to Remote is now open and will close December 4th.
If you wish to change your child's option for the 3rd nine weeks, please click here and complete the form by Friday, December 4th. We will reach out to you and confirm your change before the end of the semester.
The Mission of CFBISD, a diverse community of global learners, is to empower scholars to acquire life-long knowledge, skills, and values that prepares them to compete in the world marketplace while contributing to their community.
High Expectations for All
• Excellence in ALL learning opportunities
• Respecting differences by embracing diversity
• A growth mindset for students, faculty, and staff
• Ongoing partnerships with the community
• Support & love of the whole student