about May STAAR Testing/ Pre-K - 2nd Grade Asynchronous Learning Days
Pre-K - 2nd grade students will work asynchronously on May 11th and May 12th due to testing on campus for 3rd - 5th grade students. Please mark these dates on your calendar!
- May 11 - 3rd-5th Math STAAR (Pre-K - 2nd grade Asynchronous Learning)
- May 12 - 3rd-5th Reading STAAR (Pre-K - 2nd grade Asynchronous Learning)
- May 13 - 5th grade Science STAAR
about REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS OPEN!
All returning students must complete online enrollment each year.
Click here to register your child for the 2021-2022 school year.
Register your child and your child will receive a wristband for a FREE DRESS DAY! Each student that is registered for the 2021-2022 school year will be given a wristband for a no-uniform day.
about STAAR Testing
All 3rd - 5th grade students will be STAAR testing in the next few weeks. If your child is in a testing grade level, please place the following dates on your calendar:
- Tuesday, April 6 - 4th grade Writing STAAR
- Tuesday, May 11 - 3rd, 4th, 5th grade Reading STAAR
- Wednesday, May 12 - 3rd, 4th, 5th grade Math STAAR
- Thursday, May 13 - 5th grade Science STAAR
Remote learners will be asked to come to campus for testing. All safety protocols (mask wearing, social distancing, small groupings) will be in place to provide a safe testing environment.